Personal Lines

It's called "Personal Lines" because that's exactly what it is-
personal. Each individual’s needs, wants, and lifestyles are unique. We want you to enjoy life with the peace of mind insurance provides.
Personal lines insurance is protection for your home, whether you own, rent, or vacation, your everyday cars, hobby cars, motorcycles, boats, RV's and more. Contact Sumner and Sumner and let us personalize your insurance today.

Personal Lines
Basic Info


Covers private homes combining various personal insurance protections, which can include losses occurring to one’s home, its contents, loss of its use, or loss of other personal possessions of the homeowner, as well as liability insurance for accidents that may happen at the home or at the hands of the homeowner.


Covers you in the event of an incident involving a vehicle you own. Protects against financial consequences of damage to a vehicle or property, theft, vandalism, injury to the insured or other people, personal liability, and/or accidents with uninsured or underinsured drivers.


Pure liability coverage over and above the coverage afforded by the regular Home and Auto policy. The term “umbrella” is used because it covers liability claims from all policies underneath it.


Provides financial protection against physical damage and/or bodily injury resulting from traffic collisions and against liability that could also arise therefrom.

Recreational Vehicle:

Protects against the same financial consequences as those covered in auto insurance policies: damage to vehicle or property, theft, vandalism, injury to the insured or other people, personal liability, and/or accidents with uninsured or underinsured drivers.

Mobile Home:

Much like a traditional homeowners policy but will often include special language crafted to meet needs of a mobile or manufactored home.


While Condominium associations are responsible for insuring common areas but as a condo owner, you’re typically responsible for covering everything inside your unit. This policy covers your contents but also against any liablity for accidents that may happen at the unit or resuliting from the acts of the homeowner.


Landlords are responsible for insuring their buildings. Renters insurance does not cover the actual building, but it generally covers the same perils as a homeowners policy. It also covers changes made to the inside structure, such as carpeting, kitchen appliances and built-in bookshelves.

Vacation Home:

Acts much like a standard homeowners policy in that it covers against a variety of losses to the home and its contents. It also offers liablity protection against accidents occuring on your property.


Policy that covers a property owner from financial losses connected with rental properties. The policy covers the building, with the option of insuring any contents that belong to the landlord that are inside.


Specific insurance coverage against property loss from flooding. A flood is a general and temporary condition where two or more acres of normally dry land or two or more properties are inundated by water or mudflow.

Just the basics and we’ll contact you!